Who we are
We are an award-winning, innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We work with a number of large international banks, such as Standard Chartered Bank, to provide them with powerful tools aimed at combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds.
Who are we looking for
An executive Assistant at Silent Eight will provide high-level administrative and organizational support as well as executive support in a one-on-one working relationship to the CEO and COO.
- Manage several active calendars of appointments; composing and preparing correspondences that are sometimes confidential
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, and compile documents for travel-related meetings
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondences, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Provide seamless EA support to both Co-Founders and adapt to both working styles
- Min 5 years of experience providing C-level support within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Acting as a first point of contact for CEO and COO
- Professional and sophisticated communication skills, including excellent writing skills
- Fluency in English and Polish (native level)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact across all levels of an organization
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Equipped with the ability to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables
- Availability to work fully remotely on B2B contract
Why join us?
- Your work will have an actual impact on how the biggest banks around the world stop money laundering and terrorism financing activities. But more than just banks, you will play a part in fighting the human cost of financial crime, a cause that is at the core of our mission and beliefs.
- You’ll be an investor in our company and share in our success as part of our attractive employee stock ownership plan.
- You will be co-creating our business solutions
- We firmly believe in flexibility and trust that you can perform your role from wherever you choose to.
- A diverse and multicultural atmosphere that we cherish in regular get-togethers just for fun.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of Executive Assistant under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address provided in your application.