Dev-Ops Technical Leader
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm. Our product is deployed in international banks like Standard Chartered Bank. We give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Who are we looking for
Motivated Dev-Ops Technical Leader to take ownership of designing, building and optimizing automation systems for our products and services.
- be in charge of our Developer Operations
- work closely with Head of Engineering and other Technical Leaders
- possess basic knowledge about every component of our platform,
- organize, develop and maintain CI/CD processes of our cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- ensure CI/CD processes/jobs are secure and robustprovide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers,
- work closely with your team and code,
- deliver proper documentation,
- develop Infrastructure as Code
Our technology stack includes:
- Nomad by Hashicorp, Kubernetes
- GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, IaC, Cloud (AWS) and on-premise deployments
- Java, Python, Spring Framework
- Spark, Hadoop, Nomad by Hashicorp, Kubernetes
- gRPC, RabbitMQ
- PostgreSQL, Keycloak, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana, Minio
- PySpark, Jupyter, Pandas, Keras, Tensorflow
- PHEL OS
- Min. 6 years experience in software development and minimum 1 year experience in DevOps area
- Proven track record of “automate everything” attitude, designing and implementing continuous delivery and integration processes, or “living on the HEAD” processes
- Experience in leading small to medium size team
- Experience in designing resilient and scalable enterprise solutions
- Experience in performance monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting enterprise solutions
- Proficient in working within the Linux environment
- Experience in designing and implementing CI/CD processes
- Proficiency in at least of market leading CI/CD solutions like GitLab, Circle CI, AWS CodeCommit/Pipeline, Jenkins or other
- Very good understanding of security aspects of the software, including practical understanding of encryption, PKI infrastructure, hashing, multi-factor authentication, using Vault software, basic network security, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python technology stack is welcome
- Have an actual impact of how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Enjoy our culture of working remotely, feel part of a team that has been working remotely since 2013
- Do you want to travel? Great! Travel with us to client locations in London, Switzerland, USA or Singapore. You don't want to travel? Also great! Help us make our product better from Poland
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings, tea time etc.
* Please include the following statement with your application:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Silent Eight Pte. Ltd. whose registered office is Manulife Tower 8 Cross Street #28-01, Singapore 048424 for purposes of recruitment process for the position of DevOps Technical Leader under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).”
We kindly inform you that the above consents can be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address provided in your application.
We will continue to hold and process your data for as long as necessary to consider you for employment and for a reasonable period of time as is necessary for document compliance with local laws in the country where the opportunity is located. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will delete your data unless continued retention is required for compliance documentation.
You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.